Monday, March 7, 2011

Lexmark x4650 All-in-One Printer Driver

Sorry for all the technical gobbledigook this morning, but I've realized it's a pain in the buttocks to try to find stuff for your computer once it's wiped clean. I hope that by having it here on the blog, it MIGHT make it easier for someone else to find next time they're looking for all this crap.


So, the Lemark x4650 AIO Driver is a mysterious being. Lots of creepy 3rd party paid sites want you to jump through hoops to download it, and Lexmark keeps it hidden on their site. After much searching, here ya go...


The Lexmark x4650 Driver


Now, the trick is, you have to click "Complete drivers and software for setting up, configuring, and using your device with Windows 32-bit."


Now, that seems like a "duh" but the first few times I clicked on it, it just looked like a word file, and I couldn't find WHERE to actually get the download. 


You need to SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN on the page to find the download button.


I sometimes forget that I'm blonde.


So, there ya go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!