Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jasmere- $19 (or less!) for $40 worth of All Natural Skin and Body Products from Blissoma


UPDATE: This is now down to $17!

Jasmere (a daily deal site where the price of the deal DROPS as more people buy) has a great deal today for skincare.

Now I'll be the first to say that I usually don't get these deals on all-natural products. Not that they don't sound amazing, but the prices tend to be insane. After checking out Blissoma's collection, though, I might actually have to go for this deal.

So here's the deal:

$19 (or less if more people buy) gets your $40 worth of Blissoma's all-natural line of skin care, soy candles and apothecary.

I checked out Blissoma's site, and they really do have some awesome (and not crazy expensive) stuff.

Shipping is not included BUT you can stack vouchers, which would make for an AWESOME deal.

This deal is good until NOON tomorrow (EST).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!