Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Humpday Happy Hour: Bar Louie

I've never been to Bar Louie, but I've heard it's a cool place. Even cooler, they're about to start carrying Genius Vodka and Bear Gully Classic Corn Whisky (my BFF just started the Winter Park Distilling Company- can you tell I'm proud?!)

Anywho, they have some pretty good happy hour deals all week long. Here are some of the happy hour specials-


Half price select appetizers, $3 drafts, $4 wines, $5 specialty martinis, margaritas and mojitos from 4-7 p.m. Monday-Friday.


And here's their info: BAR LOUIE: 7335 Sand Lake Road at The Rialto, Orlando; 407-608-5190. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!