Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Great Deal on Baby Wipes at Publix- Last Day Tomorrow!

I went to Publix to get another $50 Gas Card for only $40 when I came across an AMAZING deal on baby wipes.

Through tomorrow, March 16, you can get Publix Brand Baby Wipes- 320 count for only $1.67 a pack! (they're 3/$5.00)  That's an insane deal given they're usually $7.49 each!

I don't know if this is just a regional deal in Central FL, but if you're going to Publix tomorrow, I'd definitely check it out. This deal wasn't marked ANYWHERE (the tags read $7.49) but the BABY DEALS flyers they had hanging up in the baby aisle had them listed as 3/$5.00 and they rang up $1.67 a pack.

Crazy awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!