Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Best Frugal Tip? Be Patient.

If you read the post previous to this, then you know I got an icky virus on my computer. I wanted to just take my computer in and have someone fix it, but that EASILY would have cost $100-$200 bucks. Thankfully, I let myself calm down, did some research and (hopefully) fixed the issue all by myself. For free.

It's been a long day, so I'll be posting more about this tomorrow. But a lesson to be learned- a little patience goes a long way. :) And keeps your pockets fuller.

Have you ever saved a buck by being patient? Share your story in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. thank goodness it is fixed now (hopefully)

    im your latest follower from MBC

    http://momdaughterreviews.blogspot.com/
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Heading over to check out your site now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!