Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Skippy Peanut Butter: 6 jars just $7.98 SHIPPED!

I heart peanut butter, and this is an AWESOME deal. The best part? I don't have to go anywhere, and I don't need coupons!Yay! Plus I can use some of that wonderful Swagbucks Amazon money to get it!

What wonderfulness am I talking about? Right now Amazon has Skippy Peanut Butter, Creamy, 16.3-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) for $11.40. That's a decent deal, but we can do better than that... :)

Click "Subscribe and Save" to take off an additional 15%, plus enter the code UNILVR77 at checkout to pay only $7.98 for 6 jars of peanut butter! That's about $1.33 a jar! Make sure to cancel your subscrive and save after the peanut butter arrives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!