Monday, February 7, 2011

ING Checking Account- Get $50 FREE!

Are you looking for a new checking account?

Do you like accounts without fees?

Do you like free money?

Then here you go. ING Orange Checking is giving you $50 to start a new account with them. All you have to do is use your ING debit card three times in the first 45 days, and you'll get a $50 credit to your account. Easy!

Here is where you can sign up. Make sure to read all of the fine print.

I'm heard TONS of great things about this bank, and just signed up for a new account myself! I'll let you know what I think.

If you have ING accounts, feel free to post your thoughts below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!