Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Noble Juice Coupon

 I heart Noble Juice. They're local (they're in Winter Haven, FL) and they make AWESOME juice. You can find it at Publix. The 3 kinds I see most often are Blood Orange, Tangerine and Tangerine Clementine. All are yummy, but the Tangerine is my fave.

It usually is sold at Publix for $2.99 for 32 oz. A bit pricey for me (though I still get it anyways, it's THAT good).

Right now, it's on sale for $2.49 a bottle. And CLICK HERE for a coupon for $1.00 off that's good til the end of March. AND it's a PDF. YAY! Only $1.49 a bottle!

Make sure you check them out on Facebook.

They have a promo right now where if you're one of the first 100 to send a video of you doing the Noble Juice dance, you'll get a $10 Darden Gift Card (Darden is the parent company of Red Lobster, Olive Garden, etc).

Also, see if you can find bottles with a survey attached. Fill out the survey and get a $10 Darden Gift Card
(I got mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!