Friday, December 3, 2010
This is a question I see a lot. How can I get more Swagbucks?
Here are a few tips I have on getting the most out of Swagbucks.
****You should do these things DAILY.****
1. Search. A lot. Even though I know the website for Hotmail (or Facebook, or any other site), I NEVER go directly to that site. I type the site name into the swagbucks search engine and get to it from there. It takes a few extra seconds, but it's now become second nature for me, and it gives you TONS more chances to earn Swagbucks!
2. Login to your Toolbar. If you haven't downloaded the toolbar yet, you should. You get 1 swagbuck a day, JUST for logging into your toolbar. That's 365 Swagbucks a year! That's almost a $5 Amazon gift card!
3. Click on Trusted Surveys on the Swagbucks site. That also gives you 1 Swagbuck a day.
4. Click on NOSO (No Obligation Search Offers) on Swagbucks' site. Click skip until you get a Swagbucks. You get 1 per day.
5. Click on the Daily Poll on the Swagbucks site. Answer the poll. 1 Swagbuck a day there.
****JUST for doing steps 2-5 (Logging in the Toolbar, Daily Poll, NOSO, and Trusted Surveys) you get 1,460 Swagbucks a year. That's over $15 in Amazon Gift cards a year!****
Tips on Searching:
*Do it often
*Do it throughout the day (I tend to earn Swagbucks from Searching 2-3 times a day, usually once in the morning, maybe in the afternoon, and once in the evening)
*Make it a habit
Other ways to earn Swagbucks:
These ways take a bit more effort, but if you have the time, they mean BIG BUCKS!
1. Refer friends. You can earn up to 1000 Swagbucks for each person you refer. Send email s to friends and family, and you'll see your Swagbucks multiply!
2. Watch Swagbucks TV. Every once in a while, you'll earn 5 Swagbucks JUST for watching!
3. Download Coupons! This works great in 2 ways- you get money saving coupons AND Swagbucks for using them! Double Score!
4. Participate in Special Offers. Be careful here though. Don't sign up for things you don't want, or pay money JUST to get Swagbucks. Always read the fine print.
5. Shop Daily Deals. Shop through Swagbucks to earn bucks for purchases on Groupon and other "Daily Deal" sites.
6. Trade In your old stuff. Trade in old books, MP3 players, cell phones and other electronics and get Swagbucks for your trade in!
7. And last, but not least, Swaghunts and Swagcodes.
**Throughout the day, Swagbucks randomly puts out codes and hunts worth extra Swagbucks. You can usually earn between 5 and 10 Swagbucks with these codes. Check my Swagbucks Widget on my Home Page throughout the day. It'll tell you if there's a code, or if there's a Swaghunt on. Even if you only get one or two 5 Swagbuck codes a week, that's 520 Swagbucks a year- enough for another $5 Amazon card!
Hopefully this helps you guys in getting more Swagbucks. And if you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for? Free oney awaits you! :)
If you have any more ideas to add, please feel free to comment on this post. Thanks!