Monday, December 27, 2010

Got a Keurig? Get Registered for Special Perks!


I got a Keurig Coffee Machine about 6 months ago. It's awesome. I don't use it as often as I like, but I like being able to just make one cup of coffee, since it's just me drinking it (and too much caffeine makes me wacko!)

Did you know that if you register your Keurig, they'll send some pretty sweet special offers? I just registered and got a coupon for 2 FREE boxes of K-Cups when I buy 2 Boxes. That's not a bad deal. PLUS, when you buy from Keurig, you get points for all the K-Cups you buy- and we know how I like points! :)

Just go here to register your Keurig. It just takes a minute. You will need the serial number off your Keurig (mine was found on the bottom of the machine)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!