Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free $50 Giftcard from Cadillac When You Test Drive!

Some of you may have done the Kia Sorrento Test Drive last year (I know I did). Well, here's a new one for ya!

Visit participating malls that have a Cadillac display with Cadillac Representatives on site (Florida Mall is the only one in Orlando). Check out their Floor Models, fill out a Consumer Information Card and talk to one of the reps. Tell them you are interested in a test drive and you MIGHT score a Test Drive card that gives you a $50 Giftcard when you try out one of the new Cadillacs are a nearby dealer.

I wouldn't make a special trip to the mall for this one, but if you see them in your local mall, be sure to check them out.  You might just get a Test Drive card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!