Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday

Just wanted to give the blog-o-sphere a heads up- I probably won't be posting much in the next few days. Between Thanksgiving and having to work extra hours because of Black Friday, I'm gonna be a busy girl. I'll do my best to post any amazing deals I find in the next few days, but if I go MIA for a few, you know why...

BUT I'll be back better than ever for Cyber Monday and hope to hear about everyone's AMAZING Black Friday finds!

And don't forget to enter the giveaway! Right now, only one entry makes for easy pickings. :)

I hope you all have a lovely and turkey-stuffed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!