Monday, November 29, 2010

Me and Goji- Make Your Own Cereal!


I heart [me] and goji. I got a voucher for them through Jasmere a few months ago, and fell in LOVE with their cereals. You pick your own cereal base from their selection, then you get to add all sorts of yummy things like cocoa almonds, goji berries, macadamia nuts- the list is insane.

And the best part? You get to name your cereal, and the name is put on the side of the space-alien cool tube of cereal they send you.

So, here's the deal. In honor of Cyber Monday, you can get 25% off your order at http://www.meandgoji.com/ until 1:00pm TODAY by using code CYBERGOJIRED. Not much time left, folks. If you miss the deadline, but still wanna save some, enter CYBERGOJIGREEN to get 15% the rest of the day. Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!