Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frugal Fun Nights

Just because you like to save money doesn't mean you shouldn't have fun, right?

I'd like you guys to share YOUR favorite way to have a fun and frugal night (in or out)!

My favorite Frugal Fun Nights usually go something like this:

I have each of my friends bring a food item- not a dish, but an item to make something with. Then we go all crazy and try, Iron Chef-style, to create a meal out of all the food items brought. We break open a few bottles of inexpensive wine, put on some music (or play some board games or some Wii) and have a fun night just hanging out.

For less than 5 bucks a person, everyone has an awesome meal, some good drinks, and crazy-fun times. What can be better than that? :)

So, what do you do to have fun while staying frugal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Cheap Single Chick! I'd love to hear from ya, so feel free to post something here or drop me an email! :) See ya again soon!